Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog Trains

This month I joined 2 trains.  

Digiscrap Forum Blog Train
A Little dirt never hurt is the theme.



 

Here is my part, 4 papers and 8 elements.
Get it here.

If you followed the train you came from Ronda's Scrap Bits  and you are on your way to
Brandi White Designs
The full list is here.










.......the second train is the first blog train for Southerncomfortscraps.
 Conventional boy is a cu train.








Here is my part. I have 1 background paper and 11 elements.

Here is a list of all the stops


1.  First link Southern Comfort Scraps Blog as the main link.



 







10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your generous gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for both blog train contributions. I especially love the cu train! Your trees look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to thank you so very much for your portion of the blog train. Beautiful and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your share! Appreciate the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your lovely goodies on the bolg train. I am having problems offering my thanks to the others as I cannot get into their comments so I don't know if you can pass my thanks on. I have only managed 2 plus yours
    Thanks again, they are really fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, like the cluster in the DSF blog train kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your generosity. I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete