Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Welcome to my world



The Digi Scrap Forum's blog train for August  2013 is named "Welcome to my World". I just love the cool colors. 
I was thinking of a real Africa kit with a township and everything, but decided against it as I don't think a lot of scrappers will have photos to scrap with it. So I extracted some of my photos and give you the things I love and do.

Included in my mini kit is 6 papers and 8 elements.  You can get your kit here.

All my papers & elements are made at 300ppi. The papers are 12x12 and saved in jpg format. The elements are saved in png format. Enjoy and collect all the rest.

 If you followed the train you should have come from AK Designs 
and your link to the next stop is Designs by AmberShaw

Remember if you get lost along the way visit the main station



3 comments:

  1. I love this kit it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I can almost smell that rose!!Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ... I love the cat and your papers are sublime. Thanks for participating in the Welcome to My World BT sponsored by DST!

    ReplyDelete