Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DSS Birthday Celebrations and Blog Hop


DigiScrapStation is celebrating it's 5th birthday! Our theme is Chocolate.
We are having a scavenger hunt with hints to find freebies! Here is some close ups of my kit Minty Chocolate bubbles. I almost forget to mention You get this kit on a very special price.


















 
For the Birthday celebrations at Digi Scrap Station I have to more samples for you. Just go to my store and find the hidden links.

Update: Since the party is over, you can download the pieces on my blog.



 
















 
1.  Download


 
3. Download
 




























 
We also have a blog hop, I made a mini kit. I have 5 papers and 8 elements.

All made at 300ppi, papers 12x12 and saved in jpg format.
 The elements are saved in png format.

Download

 Here is a list of all the blogs to visit. 




The Brown Owl   <<<








Made by Keuntje   






3 comments:

  1. thanks for the super freebie! I'm hoping you can help - I have been thru your whole store twice and can't find the links - can you tell me what I'm looking for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to look for a kit that the clue describe, on the kit page you will find the link.

      Delete