Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 2013 Potluck

Come join in the fun at Digi Scrap Station.You can have a beautiful kit at the end of the month.


The rules are easy:
1. Make a contribution to our Pot Luck kit by making at least 1 paper and 3 elements using the palette provided.
* This is to be full size, so 12 x 12 inches or 3600 x 3600 pixels at 300 dpi.
*Remember to follow TOU's, use only CU products or products you made yourself.

Here is the palette we will be working with this month:


The final day to submit your contribution is February 25, 2013.
Remember, you don't need to be a designer to play!
 Give it a shot

My part is done and here is the preview.






1 comment:

  1. Hi I am truly loving your art!! I want everthing I see, LOL Is your gorgeous potluck available?? I would luv to buy it or is it available to download..Please let me know..thanks Julia jsm61854@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete