Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Scrap Kit Challange

The scrap kit challenge is doing a whole new kit every month, come and join in the fun at https://www.facebook.com/ScrapKitChallenge.

 The June/July theme is Travel to Tropical Sunsets
 
I found the site a bit late so you here is my part one, the papers.

 Download papers1 and papers 2













 









... and part 2 is Fasteners, Notions and Frames




Next week you will get some more elements and a alpha. Week 4 are some Quick pages and borders.



5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoooo! Thanks Maggi, these look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, looking forward to the rest. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GREAT Maggie! TY so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pleasure, I am glad you like the kit.

    ReplyDelete