Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Year of the Dragon kit and free alpha

I have a new kit in store. I have been meaning to do this kit for some time, and then it just kept growing.

Year of the Dragon kit

This is a huge kit with 25 papers, 4 stacked papers and 82 elements. . My papers and elements were made at 300ppi and the papers are 12x12 saved in jpg and the elements in png format. All the elements were quality checked.

Detailed element description: 1 arch, 1 bag, 1 bamboo, bamboo vase, 1 bench, 2 blossoms, 4 trees, 2 bonsais, 2 bows, bridge, button, chopsticks, 3 clusters, 2 fans, 4 dragons, 2 walls, 2 fish, 2 folded ribbons, food bowl, frame, rake, gazebo, glitter swirl, gong, katana, key, knot, lace, 2 eastern ladies, 2 lanterns, leaf scatter, 4 leaves, lilac blossom swirl, lilac tree, 5 orchids one in two colors, 2 parasols, path, pillar, entrance guard, yinyang, wind chime and a zengarden.
There is a free dragon alpha on my blog.
PU/S4H/S4O


I also made a free alpha. 
This alpha is a compliment to my Year of the dragon kit. It is a full alpha, the capitals are in 2 sets. One set has all the eastern trimmings. The other set, the lower, punctuation and numbers are plain. The alpha is made with the Conundrum font by Kevin King .  http://www.kingthingsfonts.co.uk

Download it here and here

Zip1 is reuploaded and is working now.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the alphas and thank you so much for sharing. The alpha2 loaded without a problem, but 4Share said that the alpha1 file doesn't exist. I'll check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete