Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Special Afternoon

The internet was kind tonight......so

Here is my wedding kit. I made this kit for the photos I took on my son’s wedding. The wedding were in the Wilderness  at the Views Hotel. The view is truly breathtaking, with the sea in the background. This kit has 16 papers and 45 elements. I have also included the ACO-swatch file for Adobe. As always my papers and elements were made at 300ppi and the papers are 12x12 saved in jpg and the elements in png format. All the elements were quality checked.
Detailed element description; 2 bows, 4 candles, 1 dragonfly border, 2 boxes – a wedding dress & tux, 1 envelope – back & front are separate, 6 real flowers, 2 fabric flowers, 4 frames (1 with and wo shadow), 1 cluster frame, 1 knife,2 hearts, 1 hearts on a ribbon (with and  wo shadow), 1 journal box, 4 leaves, 1 page frame, 1 ribbon, 1 ribbon wrap, 1 rose cluster, roses in vase, rings on ribbon, 1 spiral, 2 silver swirlies, a journal box frame and a wedding cake.
PU/S4O/S4H






















No comments:

Post a Comment