Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sale, sale


Hurry over to Digi Scrap Stasion. Since it’s my eldest son’s birthday my whole store is on sale. You get 30% off on everything for the whole week long. Even my new kit Winter is on sale.


 
This kit has 18 papers, 4 stacked papers and 33 elements. All papers are made at 300ppi, 12x12 and saved in jpeg format. All elements are made at 300ppi and saved in png format.
Detailed element description: 2 ladies, 1 bow, 2 branches, 1 bush, 1 clock face, 4 flowers,1 flower cluster, 1 glitter, 2 grass, 1 house, 1 leaf, 1 snow edge cutout, 3 ribbons, 1 scatter, snow, winter bug, paper clip, 3 snowflakes, swirl and 2 zippers.
PU/S4O/S4H




2 comments:

  1. I would like to know a little bit more about your terms of use for your wonderful kits. I handmade charity cards and cards that I sell to replenish supplies, is this allowed with your kits? Thanks for answering my question!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a e-mail, hope you received it. Blessings and have a wonderfull hollidays.

    ReplyDelete