Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Afternoon



Here is Summer Afternoon. This is a bright and sunny kit like our weather.
There are 6 bright papers, a birds house, border, 2 bows, a butterfly, 3 flowers, 1 ivy, 2 frames, a kite , a leaf, 1 curled ribbon, 1 milk shake, 1 beaded staple, a sun, a glitter swirl, a umbrella and a wood word art.



This is the second round at The Studio; you can get lots of lovely kits in the galleries here and here
I nearly did not finish my kit due to lots of sewing for my son’s wedding, but all is done and you can get my kit here and here.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I really like it, it's so pretty and colourful. Thanks, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cecilia. This kit is beautiful..pretty and colorful. Love it, thanks. Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kit! So pretty! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. The colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete