Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hazy Dawn


….and here is my kit for the first round of the Studio designers competition.




We live in a country town and have a big garden which is bird friendly; we also have a view of a river that is dammed for a camping and fishing spot. At dawn I get woken by bird song, so that was my inspiration.

My scenic background paper was done with a photo taken by my good friend Marina.

I have 1 scenic paper, 2 patterned papers and 2 solid texture papers.  The elements are a bird , 1 bow, 1 butterfly, a cluster frame a feather, 2 flowers, a journal tag, 1 scatter ,1 stone , 1 lady waking up – the charming  Turmaline and  1 window.
 You can get it here.


Go to the Studio and grab all the other lovely kits.







A quick layout

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete