Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Free Alpha


And here is the promised Peach Love Alpha.







This full alpha compliments my Peach love kit that is available at  Digi Scrap Station.
All are made at 300 ppi and saved in png format each on its own layer.
You can get it here and here



I meant to post the alpha sooner but I had a busy time. We were at Wilderness were my son got married, so I have a new daughter. 


 









Here is  a lay out of the couple, I am also busy with a new Wedding kit.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much for the pretty alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty alpha and so are the couple! And congratulations to your new daughter!

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work!
    *hugs*
    /annlo

    ReplyDelete