Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Urban Steam and a freebie

I have a new kit and a free add on for you.
  I was trying my hand at steampunk. This kit turned out more like a mix of steam punk and urban. It is perfect for the men in your lives, it will also do for those in between photos. It consists of 18 papers and 50 elements. 



I just could not resist the urge to do this add on, although the full kit is a bit more on the grunge side. Here are 3 papers and 15 elements just for your enjoyment.
You can get it here.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete