Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some freebies


Hallo everyone, I have been off line for about two and a half weeks and am still struggling with the net .Luckily I have uploaded some free stuff before the troubles. Here are the previews and don’t forget the new blogtrain goes live on the first of April at midnight, so come and have a look.
This is from my new kit Victorian Romance - if I can just upload it - in store soon.
You can get the QP here.and I made a Alpha to go with it, get it here and here.







2 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete