Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

New-Year Alpha

I have a new free Alpha for you.

Download


This alpha is made to compliment my New Year’s Wishes kit. It consists of upper case and numbers. The alpha is made at 300ppi and each letter and number is saved on its own in png format. I included the tiny flower so that you can use it on the numbers or for an extra flower on the letters. Enjoy and a blessed new year to all.
PU/ S4H/S4O


 It is a lovely kit for all your new-year layouts.It will even do for a birthday or party.  It consists of 12 papers, 6 cardstocks and 56 elements. You can get it at my store.

......and a close up or two.
























4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful alpha. Wishing you a super 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That alpha is gorgeous! I don't normally download alphas, but I had to make an exception for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. I love alphas!

    ReplyDelete