Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time Stand Stil mini-kit


this was made for the color challenge at DDR.
This mini kit have 6 papers and 12 elements all made at 300ppi and saved in jpeg and png format. Elements: 1 journal , 2 frames, 1 swirly, 1 butterfly, 2 flowers, 1 bow, 1 ribbon, 1 leaf, 1 scatter and 1 fastener


and here is a layout I made with this kit.
I shall be posting a Halloween fun kit as soon as I uploaded it. I am struggeling with 4shared so I am going with Mediafire.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Maggi for the mini kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for these lovely items...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much. This is a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete