Search This Blog

Translate

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New kits

I have joined Digi Scrap Station . There are 2 new kits and a freebie.Go and have a look.  Here is Castles and Dragons. This is a lovely kit to do some boy pages. There are 54 elements and 17 papers.
Here is a  Dragon Alpha as well.



The other kis is  Ladybugs are dotty and have 54 elements and 20 papers.This is a nice kit for girls and even a love page or two.


The freebie is a update of the nature kit. The frame in the original kit was way to small and that is fixed and included.
You can get it here

2 comments:

  1. What pretty kits! I am a CT at Digiscrapstation. I love your work. I was wondering what program you use to design your work and how did you learn? They are great. I'd like to start down this road, but I don't know how to start. Thanks,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kits! I love your Castles and Dragons one!

    ReplyDelete